Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scary Movies!

     Do you enjoy scary movies?  Do they make creep you out?  Well, in my opinion, I love scary movies!  I love the adrenaline rush I get when I watch them!  I also love to watch my brother and sister hide behind pillows because they are scared!  Is that a little harsh?  Well anyways, my point is that I love scary movies!
     I am so excited because this weekend, my grandma, uncle, and auntie are coming over to do some Halloween baking!  We are going to be baking caramel apples, rice crispy treats, cookies, and much much more!   However, that is not the main reason why I am excited.  I am excited Because my uncle is bringing the movie Insidious!  No not Inception Johnny, but Insidious!  It is one of the scariest movies I have ever seen!  I have watched this movie twice; once with my Tio Mario and another time with my Uncle Jay!  My dad has never seen it and I am so anxious for him to see it!  I want to see how he reacts to it!
     I also love watching Halloween!  hose are the best movies.  If you have no idea what Halloween 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are about, let me just give you a hint: Michael.  Got any ideas?  It's about Michael Meyers!  Love it! 
     So what is your favorite scary movie?

4 comments:

  1. I've only seen one scary movie, silent hill. I didn't like it all that much, but it didn't really give me nighmares or anything. It really didn't scare me at all. I suppose, though, that if I had to pick a favorite, it would be Silent Hill because it's the only one I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of that movie? Is it an old movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fright Night! The new one! The old one sucks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Ayse told me about that movie? Did you watch it at your sleepover you had at your house?

    ReplyDelete