So this morning as I was getting ready for school, I was listening to my radio! The topic for today was football. They were talking about America's favorite football team. Do you think you know what America's favorite football team is? No, it's not my favorite team, the Pittsburgh Steelers. But it is the Dallas Cowboys! Did anybody guess correctly?
When I heard that the Dallas Cowboys are America's favorite football team, I wasn't too surprised. After all, most of my family is a Dallas fan!
My point about this whole story is that, people were calling the radio station and making rude comments. One said, " I hate the Dallas Cowboys, and I hate Tony Romo! He is such a girl..." and her quote goes on. However, this seemed to bring a lot of tension in the air. I don't want to sound like I'm defending the Dallas Cowboys, but I dont hate them! I don't quite understand why people hate that team so much! I mean, it's just a game.
I don't absolutely love football, but I don't mind watching it. However, I really dont hate any team! To me, it's just a sport. And I really don't understand why people build up so much hatred towards one team!
Well anyways, if you were wondering, America's second favorite football team is the Pittsburgh Steelers!
No comments:
Post a Comment