Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Are Kids Too Young For Technology?

     I know I get this a lot, "Teens now a days are so spoiled!  When I was young, we never had any of this!"  Does that sound like anyones parents?  Well, that sounds exactly like my parents!  They're always telling me that we are spoiled because of all the technology (cell phones, computers, iPods, etc.) we have today!  However, it's not exactly my fault that I have all the technology that I have!  I have earned 95% of the technology that I own!  Anyways, do you think teens are too young for technology?
    My answer to this question is NO!  I think it is totally necessary for a child who lives in the 21st century to have technology.  However, I think it depends on age to decide what technology they should receive.  For example, I received a cell phone in the 5th grade.  I don't think a 2nd grader should have a cell phone!  They don't know how to use it!  Also, I dont think that at that age they should have an iPod either for the same reason!
     Personally, I don't want to brag, but I own a good amount of technology.  I may seem spoiled to you, but I am not.  I have earned all of it!  I get good grades and that is why I am rewarded for it!  I think that children who live up to their parents standards should receive technology.  That is just my opinion.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I compleatly agree If I want somthing I pay for it $264 xbox plus I still dont have a cell phone(sorry I suck at spelling and typing I still dont know how I got in AP language arts).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very funny Jacob! I personally don't think kids are too young for technology

    ReplyDelete