Monday, September 26, 2011

Volleyball Time!

     The time is finally here!  It's Volleyball season here at 21st Century.  I am so ready and excited to play! 
     Our school has joined two leagues, a Christian League and a Charter League.  This fall season is being considered and treated like a pre-season.  Practices have already begun! 
     On September 27th our A-Team might be playing a scrimmage game against a C-Team.  However, it will not be our own C-Team.  Oh no!  It will hopefully be against West Mesa's C-Team!  This is not finalized yet, but our coach is looking into doing a scrimmage game!
     A little nervous, yeah I am!  But, I think as long as our team tries our best, we will be just fine!  We are not playing this team to humiliate ourselves.  We are doing this to make us a better team, better players, and better people.
     Our actual season doesn't start until the spring, so my fellow classmates, be prepared to show some school spirit!  Be ready to watch your teams play!  Just because the season isn't starting until the spring, doesn't mean you can't go to any of the pre-season games!  So c'mon, get out there and cheer on your 21st Century Dragons!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you make the A-team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that I already commented on your blog but I relized that it wouldn't count because it's to short. I hope that you get on the A-team. I also appriciate this post it is very informative. I acyually didn't know that we joined two leagues. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome Gabby! Dont't worry! I think you are on A-team!! Don't put your self down! Keep your head held high! :)

    ReplyDelete